What is the Integrated Lighting Campaign?
Today’s lighting technology is not just for lighting anymore. By integrating lighting and advanced lighting controls with other building and business systems, you can improve energy efficiency, reduce costs, and create comfortable spaces for occupants. The Integrated Lighting Campaign (ILC) helps everyone do just that.
The ILC serves as a resource for sharing the latest research on energy-efficient and innovative lighting controls and system integration. The campaign offers third-party expert guidance and resources on choosing, deploying, integrating, and managing lighting integration. The campaign also features an opportunity to receive recognition for innovation and performance of your integrated lighting installations.
Develop and share practical resources for new integrated lighting systems
Promote use of lighting sensors and controls to improve energy and operational performance
Encourage integration with other building systems such as daylighting, HVAC and plug loads
Document and recognize connected lighting projects that are leading or innovative, as well as notable contributions to energy justice or equity
What benefits does the integrated lighting campaign offer?
Please explore the website to find out more about each of these areas.
Sign up for the newsletter and updates
- Receive newsletters and updates on case studies, resources, expert guidance, utility incentive lists and webinars to clearly communicate the benefits of integrated lighting systems.
- Receive updates on DOE and BTO opportunities and research.
Benefits of joining the integrated lighting campaign as a Partner
- It’s free!
- Your company or organization has the option be FEATURED on the ILC Partners page demonstrating your organization's leadership
- Access to practical resources, expert guidance, case studies, utility incentive lists, and educational webinars to clearly communicate the benefits of integrated lighting systems. Learn how others have saved energy and are improving their buildings operations through the use of integrated lighting systems.
- Receive technical assistance from national lab experts who can help you understand the options for your lighting project
- Demonstrate your organization's leadership by contributing to the body of knowledge around lighting integration, and energy-efficient and innovative lighting sensors and controls.
- Partners get unique ILC Supporter logos that can be used to show support for the campaign
- On any recognized submission, or resulting documentation or case study, the official ILC Partners are highlighted.
By Joining Now as a Partner, you’ll be joining a dedicated cohort of industry leaders just like you who are championing innovation and establishing a standard of excellence in lighting. Your participation and support will help shape future lighting projects. If you have any questions, please contact us.
As an ILC Campaign Partner you pledge to one or more of the following, depending on your organizational affiliation:
Share your experiences, plans, or interest regarding the integration of lighting products (i.e., luminaires and sensors) with other building systems. This information will not be shared without your consent. Sharing can take the form of inclusion in webinar presentations, case studies, fact sheets, or peer-to-peer conversations.
Promote the goals of the campaign and encourage your clients/members to participate.
Identify and help recruit sites and projects with lighting systems that integrate with other building systems or that have advanced capabilities.
Share information about the campaign, including new resources and events, with your professional networks, members, constituents, or other external stakeholders.
Contribute to the current body of knowledge by sharing practical information, best practices, and strategies for high-performing lighting installation and integration.