2023 Integrated Lighting Campaign Recognition Process
The Integrated Lighting Campaign (ILC) is a recognition and guidance program designed to help facility owners, operators and managers save energy and money in their facilities. The ILC serves as a resource for relevant research regarding new advanced lighting controls and integrated lighting systems, the capabilities they enable, and the benefits observed in both lab environments and in the field. The ILC is documenting the adoption of integrated lighting systems, advanced sensors in lighting, and recognizing exemplary projects.
Excellence related to the use of advanced lighting controls or the integration of lighting with other building systems to improve efficiency and performance.
How you can be recognized
- ILC Participants (organizations including building owners, operators, and managers) are encouraged to submit their advanced or integrated lighting for recognition consideration.
- ILC Supporters (energy efficiency organizations, ESCOs, utilities, lighting designers, system integrators) are encouraged to submit an overview of their accomplishments related to advancing the use of advanced or integrated lighting for recognition consideration.
Recognition will take many forms, and may include:
- Recognition from DOE/Better Buildings conferred at a public gathering/event (E.g., BOMA International Conference & Expo, IES Annual Conference have been hosts in the past)
- DOE/Better Buildings press releases and social media announcements
- Case studies of recognized projects developed in collaboration with the awardees, to showcase the project and help inform others about the measured and perceived benefits; supporting partners may receive mention in the case study
- Recognition event, honorees, and projects will be featured on the ILC website under each recognition year
- Throughout the year, the ILC may feature lighting projects from Participants who share information about their project (fill out the "Contact Us" form on our website)